Just a quick short music video on my 12 hour Aries-Cerat road trip....

Synaxis

Jan 3, 2024
USA
The first in a series of videos regarding both my experience with the Aries Cerat Genus integrated and Helene DAC AND also the visit to the dealer Believe High Fidelity in Hutto Texas - a dealer for Aries Cerat gear.

This is just a fun quick music video on the travel aspect of the 12 hour trip itself.

For those unfamiliar with Buc-ee's, it's a Texas staple along the highways that is the size of a small Wal-Mart and sells and makes Texas food, treats, and gifts. How large it is? I stopped counting how many gas-pumps they have after estimating over 180.

Again, just a cheesy fun video. If you are worried about my "qualifications" to be able to have and share my opinion on what I hear and like in audio, this is definitely not for you.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu