K22 in the house

skinnyfla

Nov 1, 2023
Germany
… got the K22 this week and boy am I amazed what this thing can do… sounds really rich, organic, full and just musical… love it and it‘s the first time in years (if not decades) that playing digital is fun again… just wanted to share my happiness - popping up a bottle of wine and enjoying music now :) Cheers

Reactions: kennyb123
… got the K22 this week and boy am I amazed what this thing can do… sounds really rich, organic, full and just musical… love it and it‘s the first time in years (if not decades) that playing digital is fun again… just wanted to share my happiness - popping up a bottle of wine and enjoying music now :) Cheers

The K22 is a FANTASTIC unit. It is really, really good.

Wait till you get several hundred hours on it. You will be quite happy with it for sure.

Reactions: skinnyfla
The K22 is a FANTASTIC unit. It is really, really good.

Wait till you get several hundred hours on it. You will be quite happy with it for sure.
… already happy… but looking forward to the times to come… finally an affordable unit that brings fun back into the digital domain… really really amazed how great this sounds :)

Last edited:
… already happy… but looking forward to the times to come… finally an affordable unit that brings fun back into the digital domain… really really amazed how great this sounds :)
And a little bit of vibration control under digital units can yield some pretty fantastic results as well.

Reactions: skinnyfla
And a little bit of vibration control under digital units can yield some pretty fantastic results as well.
… sounds interesting… next up i’m looking for a matching dac… but honestly, this unit has brought happiness back to the digital format… loving it…

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing