Kharma's 'New' Enigma Veyron Series. How do they compare to the Exquisites at twice the price?

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
Kharma Fanboy here...

Loved the Kharma line since its inception. The Grand Ceramique was awesome as was everything in the Exquisite line I've heard.
The message was all about the music. Goosebump inducing every time.

Has anyone heard the Enigma Veyrons? How do they compare with the Exquisites and other brands at there price points?

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Kharma Fanboy here...

Loved the Kharma line since its inception. The Grand Ceramique was awesome as was everything in the Exquisite line I've heard.
The message was all about the music. Goosebump inducing every time.

Has anyone heard the Enigma Veyrons? How do they compare with the Exquisites and other brands at there price points?
Heard the Enigma Veyron 2Ds. Sounded very good with Goldmund electronics. I have no idea what price they are though....

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
Heard the Enigma Veyron 2Ds. Sounded very good with Goldmund electronics. I have no idea what price they are though....
According to TAS's 2021 directory, they are $437,500 :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: howiebrou

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
The Hong Kong AV Head-Fi Show was organized during the past weekend.
I guess this may be the first large-scale HiFI show held during the COVID pandemic.

Capture _2021-08-11-15-21-55~2.png

In one of the rooms of the Goldmund and Kharma HK dealer, there was this system :

20210807_110527~2.jpg
20210807_110539~2.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing