Killer App For iPhones, Droids, Nokia and Blackberry-Message For Free Worldwide

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This App is all of $0.99 and allows the user to exchange messages, photos and videos without having to pay SMS charges from ANYWHERE in the world.

I have been using it now for several weeks and can vouch for it being free to message

http://www.whatsapp.com/

Me too, works well but not available all the time with 3G...at least down here.

This being an audio-centric forum, we definitely need to list this one which every audiophile should have:

Audio Tools - StudioSixDigital

SPL, RTA, and tons of of other tools.

rta1-2.jpeg

A must have for any serious audiophile.

Me too, works well but not available all the time with 3G...at least down here.

I have yet to have any problem with it.

I leave next week for a 10 day cruise and plan on taking my iPhone and will keep in touch with family using What's App

This being an audio-centric forum, we definitely need to list this one which every audiophile should have:

Audio Tools - StudioSixDigital

SPL, RTA, and tons of of other tools.

rta1-2.jpeg

A must have for any serious audiophile.

I must admit this app is handy portable solution and I don't feel like borrowing Keith's Phonic. I have it in my iPhone. I'm certain pros will want wider bandwidth, calibrated mics and higher resolution but for the average consumer it definitely beats winging it. :)

Steve - my son showed me last night another app to add emotycons to whatsapp... Will post the name later today.

I leave next week for a 10 day cruise and plan on taking my iPhone and will keep in touch with family using What's App

I'll be expecting a review of the cruise in the What's Best Travel section Stevie! Belated Happy Anniversary! :) I'll download the App and PM you my PH mobile :)

I'll be expecting a review of the cruise in the What's Best Travel section Stevie! Belated Happy Anniversary! :) I'll download the App and PM you my PH mobile :)

Thanks. In fact if anyone wants ship and island photos download the app and PM me your mobile number.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing