Magico M3 vs M2

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
So my dealer had A3 and M2 side by side for the past month. There is no doubt M2 has a bit more low bass and sonically is superior. However just looking at the specs, M2 and A3 have the same sensitivity and M2 is supposed to handle 200W max whereas A3 is 300W. My assumption then is if your A3 has trouble filling your current room with sound, you probably need the M3. My dealer’s showroom is not huge so I have never cranked up the volume to ear deafening levels to compare their power handling capabilities.

Thanks, yes I agree, I ordered the M3s.

Reactions: brodricj

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing