Need Help Old School !

In this case it seems you must both navigate opinion on what is "good" and also what is "available". By the latter I mean able to fit your luggage and avoid extra taxes. So take your time. Talk about music. Maybe make some forum 'friends'. Btw is NYC/Toronto the most economical destination for your buying trip? Just curious. There are members here around the World ;)

Thanks so much for your reply. I live in Brazil so online equipment is impossible with the tax and shipping. I will have to take a trip to Toronto or NY and buy new. I know $7000 isn't a lot on this forum but its a start! Thanks again
That's cool, but how much tax/shipping would you have to pay on $4400? Would that eat up too much of your $7k budget? I'm not familiar with Brazilian import rules, so i'll defer to your knowledge here. It's a shame though, that combo would have been killer.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing