New Fink Team Kim Speakers Reviews !

Wolfsongaudio

Feb 10, 2016
I am considering the addition of The Borg and Kim speakers to our offerings at Wolfsong Audio LLC. Have not seen a lot of traction here in the US. I had a short demo of the KIM at the US importer and was impressed. 12K and 32L speakers would be a big step up in price and performance from our current DALI and Bryston speaker offerings. Any one in the US aware of or interested in the Fink Team models?

dcathro

Sep 16, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Great in depth review by Martin Colloms for HiFi Critic.

springson

Jan 5, 2022
Kim is different from Borg as below

Kim is easy to drive
Kim is good as Borg but we don't agree that it reach 95% of the performance as the Fink Team Borg
Kim is like a clever and smart and pretty girl and Borg is like a mature and sexy woman.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Highway321

Wolfsongaudio

Feb 10, 2016
Wolfsong Audio has taken the plunge and added the Fink Team KIM to our showroom. The KIM is a revelation in musical instrument re-creation. KIM is easy to drive. KIM allows music to flow and make the listener forget they are supposed to be "listening critically". Dealer on the East Coast of USA in North Georgia.

Attachments

• 20211229_215853.jpg
    20211229_215853.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: matakana

Blake

Jun 28, 2018
I just ordered my FinkTeam Kim speakers. Scheduled to arrive in around one week.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
in stock and available Kim and Borg. DM for prices

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Very interesting review here ! :oops: And they also reviewed the Fink Team Borg Speakers too...

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Some say Fink Team WM-4's are by far their best sounding speakers at $65K+ here in the USA
One of the Most Accurate and lowest Distortion speakers Ever Made !

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing