Products That May Be Used in Taiko Servers

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
What specifically are you referring to?
It's a competitor's product, but they do their job well. i2s transmission from pc directly to the dac. definitely sounds different than a usb connection. we tried that, more relaxed and finer sound . more definition in bass you hear more gradations and between tones. just a recommendation from me. with standard cable usb and hdmi used by the same manufacturer.

MarcelNL

Mar 15, 2021

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Just to remind people, this is the Taiko Audio thread. If you want to discuss products that compete with the Taiko offering please post them in a separate thread.
everything is fine, I'm already gone, it could have been that someone would like to try the card in a taiko.
@Taiko Audio
Who needs more, there is no streaming service that offers native dsd. only these downloads.
Bye have a nice day.
P.S If you don't like it, delete my posts.

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
People can post alternatives to the Taiko offerings here.

Taiko Audio

Industry Expert
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
taikoaudio.com
Reactions: Armsan

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing