Recommendations for Yoga beginners on DVD?

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Preferably something that won't cause permanent damage to the 60 plus beginner? I have been stand up paddle boarding in Santa Cruz, and have noticed my proprioceptive maps and balance could use some expanding, yoga is recommended.

What have members used for beginning to intermediate yoga media?

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
My wife has attended many Bikram Yoga classes. That's the "hot" yoga, where the room is ~ 105 degrees and humid. Before you gasp, realize that the atmosphere created is beneficial to your circulation and flexibility. Apparently, folks have far fewer pulled muscles in these classes. The water exchange from sweating profusely is also thought to "cleanse" your system efficiently.

http://www.bikramyoga.com/

Lee

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Maybe I could just wear my wet suit and do regular yoga, it gets pretty hot.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing