S7 versions

broadaudio

Dec 20, 2019
I see Magico still has the S7 on their website. Unlike all the other models there's no mk1 mk2 mk3 indicated. Does that mean that a new S7 is still identical to the ones from 201x? I'm not coplaining, just the opposite. I'm not a big fan of new versions just for the sake of a new version if there's nothing to improve. I just wonder. Also there seems to be no accessories offered for the S7. It seems like a forgotten model that is still available. Can anyone shed a light on what's the situation with the S7?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu