Soundkeeper Recordings

bdiament

Apr 26, 2012
New York area
The new issue of the Dutch print magazine Music Emotion has a review of a Spectral/Avolon/MIT system, where the writer used "Equinox" and "Confluence" as references in his evaluation. He refers to Soundkeeper as a "phenomenally good label".

Thank you Werner Ero!

Best regards,
Barry
www.soundkeeperrecordings.com
www.barrydiamentaudio.com

bdiament

Apr 26, 2012
New York area
Wow!
Thank you Steve. Very much appreciated.
I'm so glad you're liking what you hear. That's what its all about for me.

Best regards,
Barry

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello, Barry. Are you planning any new recordings in the near future?

Tom

bdiament

Apr 26, 2012
New York area
Hi Tom,

Hello, Barry. Are you planning any new recordings in the near future?

Tom

Thank you very much for your interest.
New recordings yes, near future, unfortunately not.

There are two projects I've been nurturing but I don't yet know if they'll come to fruition.

The "recording without a net" approach I take places great demands on the players, most of whom are used to the conveniences of typical, multiple close mic'ing, overdubbing, punching in, etc..

I'm always looking for artists, in all musical genres.

Best regards,
Barry

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing