T.H.E. Show Newport 2018 Ron Report: Conclusion

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
It will be interesting to see how the organizers of T.H.E. Show Newport 2018 build on the event next year. It will be interesting to see if there will be some sort of rematch between the organizers of T.H.E. Show Newport 2018 and the Los Angeles Audio Show. I suspect that Bob Levi, the head of the Los Angeles Orange County Audiophile Society, will want to do something or to be involved in some way.

My two favorite big systems this year were the Alma Music & Audio / YG Acoustics / Dan D’Agostino and the MBL / UHA.

My two favorite smaller systems this year were the Evolution Acoustics / darTZeel / Wave Kinetics / Durand and the On a Higher Note / Gryphon Audio Designs.

I hope that the paucity of turntables this year was an anomaly which will be remedied next year!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing