Video Review of Capital AudioFest's Frederick Room

Triode Pete

Mar 1, 2016
Long Island, NY
www.triodewirelabs.com
Here's a great Capital AudioFest video review by AV Showrooms, Peter Breuninger... AV Showrooms Video Review

I think I had more cables in this room at Capital AudioFest then the OTHER FOUR Rooms (Rooms 309, 316, 516 & 528) combined... LOL! Several pairs of my "American" speaker cables, my power cords, ranging from my lowest cost "Twelve Plus" to the Statement "Obsession NCF"... all of my Analogue interconnects, single-ended "Spirit II" RCA's, "Spirit II" Phono RCA's, Balanced "Spirit II" XLR interconnects... all my Digital Cables, the "Split Power & Data" USB, "Discrete" USB, "Freedom" ethernet, "Spirit 75" S/PDIF cable, etc...

Luckily, the guys running the room, Steve Rabitz (Sound Insights) & Greg Takesh (GT Audio Works), owned about 90% of the TWL cables used and were nice enough to bring them with them! Thanks, guys! Especially Steve, who's the VP of Sales at Sound Insights... He has almost every brand of high end cable available to him and he uses my TWL cables in his reference system at home and at all the shows! Cheers!

Here's the other equipment in the Frederick Room -

Basis
– Transcendence Turntable – $115,000 USD
– Superarm Tonearm – $15,750 USD

My Sonic Lab
– Ultra Eminent Ex Cartridge – $7,000 USD

GT Audio Works
– GTA3.1R Planar/Ribbon speakers – $23,500 pr USD
– Open-Baffle Active Modular Sub-woofer System – starting at $7,000 USD
(with sub-woofer amplifiers included)

Pass Labs
– XS Phono Stage – $45,000 USD
– XS Line Stage – $45,000 USD
– XS 150 Monoblocks – $65,000 pr USD

Esoteric
– K01xs SACD player – $22,000 USD

Innous
– Zen Mk3 server – $3000 USD

All cabling by Triode Wire Labs!

Cheers,
Pete

Attachments

• awards-triode-labs-cables.jpg
    awards-triode-labs-cables.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • GT-Audio CAF 2019.png
    GT-Audio CAF 2019.png
    450.5 KB · Views: 1

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Here's a great Capital AudioFest video review by AV Showrooms, Peter Breuninger... AV Showrooms Video Review

I think I had more cables in this room at Capital AudioFest then the OTHER FOUR Rooms (Rooms 309, 316, 516 & 528) combined... LOL! Several pairs of my "American" speaker cables, my power cords, ranging from my lowest cost "Twelve Plus" to the Statement "Obsession NCF"... all of my Analogue interconnects, single-ended "Spirit II" RCA's, "Spirit II" Phono RCA's, Balanced "Spirit II" XLR interconnects... all my Digital Cables, the "Split Power & Data" USB, "Discrete" USB, "Freedom" ethernet, "Spirit 75" S/PDIF cable, etc...

Luckily, the guys running the room, Steve Rabitz (Sound Insights) & Greg Takesh (GT Audio Works), owned about 90% of the TWL cables used and were nice enough to bring them with them! Thanks, guys! Especially Steve, who's the VP of Sales at Sound Insights... He has almost every brand of high end cable available to him and he uses my TWL cables in his reference system at home and at all the shows! Cheers!

Here's the other equipment in the Frederick Room -

Basis
– Transcendence Turntable – $115,000 USD
– Superarm Tonearm – $15,750 USD

My Sonic Lab
– Ultra Eminent Ex Cartridge – $7,000 USD

GT Audio Works
– GTA3.1R Planar/Ribbon speakers – $23,500 pr USD
– Open-Baffle Active Modular Sub-woofer System – starting at $7,000 USD
(with sub-woofer amplifiers included)

Pass Labs
– XS Phono Stage – $45,000 USD
– XS Line Stage – $45,000 USD
– XS 150 Monoblocks – $65,000 pr USD

Esoteric
– K01xs SACD player – $22,000 USD

Innous
– Zen Mk3 server – $3000 USD

All cabling by Triode Wire Labs!

Cheers,
Pete
Congrats!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing