Vitus SIA-025 Integrated at The Newport Show 2016

cakeaudio

Jun 8, 2012
Southern California
Just a heads up, anyone interested in listening to the Vitus SIA-025 Integrated Amp - I will be featuring it at the Newport Show this year. I just received it today and it is gorgeous...

The system in Newport Room Saddleback A:

Vitus SIA-025 Integrated Amplifier
Rockport Atria Speakers
Brinkman Bardo Turntable
Nordost Cabling
Esoteric K01 Player
BAT Phono Pre VKP12 SE

Please stop by.

Ken Boyce - Cake Audio

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Just a heads up, anyone interested in listening to the Vitus SIA-025 Integrated Amp - I will be featuring it at the Newport Show this year. I just received it today and it is gorgeous...

The system in Newport Room Saddleback A:

Vitus SIA-025 Integrated Amplifier
Rockport Atria Speakers
Brinkman Bardo Turntable
Nordost Cabling
Esoteric K01 Player
BAT Phono Pre VKP12 SE

Please stop by.

Ken Boyce - Cake Audio

I'm bit too far away to join you but as a SIA 025 owner I can fully endorse your description and people should not be put off by its quoted modest power output. It goes far louder than the figures suggest.
Hope it goes well!

GuillaumeB

VIP/Donor
Mar 10, 2014
UK
www.boyeraudio.com
I'm bit too far away to join you but as a SIA 025 owner I can fully endorse your description and people should not be put off by its quoted modest power output. It goes far louder than the figures suggest.
Hope it goes well!

I concur. For instance the SIA 025 had no trouble whatsoever driving my Wilson Sasha 2s.

Cheers

Guillaume

Stump

Jul 15, 2012
The Vitus SIA-025 has been out a few years now! Has it had changes like the Vitus Audio SCD-025 we need to hear about? I'm also a Vitus SIA-025 and think they could do with more power.
Stump

slcaudiophile

Nov 6, 2014
Um ... SLC?
CA: I think you have the best name of any hifi store yet ... seriously.

next time im in laguna niguel visiting family im gonna stop by. i think you are only 10-15 miles away on the 5 from where my family lives.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing