Welcome to the new forum for Sablon Audio

admin1959

THE FIXER (I build websites)
Mar 27, 2010
Welcome to the new forum for Sablon Audio, manufacturer of multiple award winning artisanal high end audiophile cables.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
My move to Sablon, and now third level of upgrades, has been a totally positive in my system. Over time, Sablon has replaced Audience Au24, Hovland, Acoustic Zen and Zu Event cables, and on trial beaten the one or two Entreq and Nordost cables I was trialling. Customer service in terms of no quibble trials second to none.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
I’d like to thank the WBF site owners, Steve Ron and Julian, for inviting me to become an official trade sponsor. As one who was has been an enthusiast long before joining the industry, I have enjoyed reading the many constructive views shared on this site and am honoured to help support it into the future.

Over the forthcoming days, I will be building out the Sablon sub-forum with more information about both my design process and product range. The aim is to promote a better understanding about Sablon cables and provide a forum for questions and views.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing