Wilson Audio Specialties Sasha DAW loudspeaker Stereophile Review

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
Another glowing review, surprised? I'll never own Wilson speakers, can't afford the hi dollar electronics they require, but when I listened to them at axpona I didn't get the impression they were so placement sensitive, there were several rows of chairs and even before I sat down they sounded excellent. I must have misinterpreted the reviewers set up concerns.

Last edited:

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
You must be thinking of another brand. Wilsons sound great with your Hegel, for instance.
No need for "hi dollar electronics".

Reactions: XV-1

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
I'm set, thanks for the affirmation tho'.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Reactions: jeff1225

MJB

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone know what the minimum distance to side wall for Alexia 2?

I had my Alexias at 31” from the side walls (front corner of the speaker) in a 15’ wide room. The speakers were toed in but I cannot share the proximity of the the rear corner since I no longer have the speaker.

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
What started out as a studio monitor and then had an Entecsub added has come a long way. I certainly would like to audition this latest version..

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing