Lampizator announcement: launch of our all new TOTL HORIZON DAC

It's just a hobby and I do like Lampizator products when they work.

Lucasz is just a dude. He has people working for him. It's possible he wasn't directly involved. That said, it is his company and he should have taken responsibility.

I invite him to directly answer why he did not.
It's more likely the tooth fairy replaced some fillings with radio receivers. This explains both hum and voices you here in your head.

This is the thread that I started on Audiogon. All I was trying to do is inform people that a new DAC was now available, give a few comments, and let people investigate if they are intrigued. Lastly, to plug the Tampa show as a way to get to hear the Horizon. I stand by my comments and am not worried about what people think on Audiogon. Life is too short! Enjoy the music and the Horizon journey!

I'm pleased to say we've got everything we're bringing in our room at this point, sans decoration and marketing material. Once the VAC boys swing over in the morning with the 450iq, we should have early sound going!

Looking forward to meeting more of you all!

Deja vu.
It would be highly appropriate to Koren a thread dealing with your problems.
Let Lukasz and Lampazator to respond.
I would be happy to mediate.
Meanwhile unless you have a problem with Horizon this is not the place.
We never ever ever knowingly didnt solve someones problem however costly, however small, sometimes unreasonable. I am proud to offer best repair service in the industry. I dont know how i overlooked something but generally as a principle it is impossible.

For me personally, an Ed Meitner versus Lucasz "bring your best" contest would have been more interesting.
IF on the very VERY top on the food chain pure music is the reference, then the tube / non-tube component issue should be moot. Which means that “this is the best” should always be accompanied by “I have heard / experienced”. Lampizator / MSB / Wadax… I think no one will ever hear them in in his/her home to try out together. So no one can claim to own the best ;)

Lucasz is just a dude.

But the Lampi you have modded is God's work. Or the Devil's. If you watch Lucifer, one and the same.

• Haha
Reactions: mr.gregdee
Last night I started a thread on Audiogon on the Horizon. I woke up this morning and read the comments and I was upset. It is also why I value the people on WBF for information and advice. Check out the thread and respond if you care.

I agree, the lack of the dispute culture and the amount of ideocracy & common hatred present around most of the global forums, not just audio, made me step out of those places for good too. Enjoy the places which are worth being on and leave the others. Life is too short for that.

Will - You rarely find people like here on WBF...usually forums are places with uber strange personas (imho)
You put it very kindly Goran, why not just give things the names they deserve: Utter Pricks and Wig Wankers, that's what it is. By being to kind we allowing that to blossom. Alcoholics at the office ARE not the people at the business meeting, if you know what I mean ?

• Haha
Reactions: howiebrou and Golum
But the Lampi you have modded is God's work. Or the Devil's. If you watch Lucifer, one and the same.
Ked , you are getting much more mystical approaching the age of wisdom ;) I am surprised

• Haha
Reactions: abeidrov
Amber 4 will be shipping in a couple weeks...
Will Lampizator be opening an Official Amber4 thread here when that happens?

Will Lampizator be opening an Official Amber4 thread here when that happens?

Surely it is worth doing, there are some friend in music here who are on the lower side of budget and I am sure that they would be interested to discuss the best buy for $$$ at that price point.

• Love
Reactions: d_de_luxe
Has the video on the event been posted yet?

No, no video has been posted yet. It will take me quite some time to perform the editing.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing