New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Rockets lose to the Jazz taking their record to 1 - 3. Must be the Curse of Carmelo (Anthony).

Seems like it.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kawhi is showing the world his worth, short of unstoppable. And that is not good news for the Celtics. Those mid range fade away shots - money in the bank. Toronto now 5-0.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Someone told me today that Vegas odds have Luke Walton as the first coach fired this season

I'm surprised at the news on Luke, Steve, but Thibs seems to be in that group as well. After Luke, who else is there to 'coach' LeBron? Is there another Lue, ie Brian Shaw?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Celtics beat the Thunder. Westbrook bricked a couple three pointers near the end of the game to enable the Boston win.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics beat the Thunder. Westbrook bricked a couple three pointers near the end of the game to enable the Boston win.

I was thinking the C's will be blown away from the get go, but somehow their shots started to drop in and their D tightened a bit. Hard to imagine Thunder are 0-4 right now, with the reigning MVP and another all-star.

Meanwhile, Detroit is 4-0, with man monster Andre Drummond doing much damage with back to back 20-20 games. Lots of young teams hungry to win, early in the season.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I was thinking the C's will be blown away from the get go, but somehow their shots started to drop in and their D tightened a bit. Hard to imagine Thunder are 0-4 right now, with the reigning MVP and another all-star.

Meanwhile, Detroit is 4-0, with man monster Andre Drummond doing much damage with back to back 20-20 games. Lots of young teams hungry to win, early in the season.

Blake Griffin had a big game earlier this week for the Pistons - 50 points and 14 rebounds vs the 76ers.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Looking at the standings in the east and west there are a lot of unfamiliar teams at or near the top. OKC is winless and even the Lakers are ahead of the Rockets

The Lakers finally are a fun team to watch, win or lose and I think they could be big spoilers in the west

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looking at the standings in the east and west there are a lot of unfamiliar teams at or near the top. OKC is winless and even the Lakers are ahead of the Rockets

The Lakers finally are a fun team to watch, win or lose and I think they could be big spoilers in the west

Showtime is back, Magic should be happy.

My son told me that a commentator during the game said that the young ones should run and gun for the first 3 quarters and keep the score close, and let Lebron take over in the last quarter.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clipers beat the Rockets (again!) 133 - 113 !! o_O

Good for Doc. I saw his interview with Kristine Leahy and he said this team is not really a rebuild.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I just watched that interview - thanks for the tip. I liked Kristine Leahy when she was on the Colin Cowherd show and looks like she will do bigger and better things. Didn't realize she had worked the local Celtics broadcasts.

This year's Clipper team is interesting to watch. They hustle and scrap on every play. No superstars but good players up and down the roster.

Most Clipper fans weren't Austin Rivers advocates but it was good to hear he handled the trade to the Wizards so well.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Most Clipper fans weren't Austin Rivers advocates but it was good to hear he handled the trade to the Wizards so well.

Yeah, from the outside, I had mixed feelings about the hiring, and contract of Austin, given that he wasn't really that consistent in his plays. And yes, I'm happy Doc found a good way to do the deal and hope they both do well.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing