New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
A mamba mindset and another 25 pounds. I’ve said before that he looks like something that fell out of Jokic’ ear ….. sort of a Shrek hunk of ear wax :rolleyes:
Another 25 pounds off and he would be a toothpick, and he would be bounced around. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics hold off the Bucks , nearly blowing a double digit lead halfway in the 4th. Bucks without Giannis but Portis went amuck with a barrage of outside shots over any defender. Tatum made 2 drives to preserve the lead and got their 55th win. Middleton is back and he is my favorite player for the Bucks during their title year, hard worker and a tough guy to stop. Bucks will be there for sure to challenge the C's or any contender. They paid a big price for Doc, and this was their plan all along, title or bust. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Butler is back with the Heat as well, pouring in 30 points. Strangely they are in the play in bracket right now though they can give any top 4 teams in the East a good run for their money. Herro can be back too before the end of the regular season.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Another 25 pounds off and he would be a toothpick, and he would be bounced around. :D

I rememeber Gilbert Arenas saying that Zion should play the 2 given his height and speed and power going down hill. I thought it a bit strange because Zion can shoot but is not elite. 25 pounds off makes sense in this scenario though. We expect he'll be faster and if ANT or Brunson is anything to go by it is a scary thought. On defense he would still be able to be utilized as a killer help defender near or in the paint. I don't see him ever being fast enough laterally to deal with speedy guards face up or being able to fight over screens lest he vaporize more shoes of his LOL

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I rememeber Gilbert Arenas saying that Zion should play the 2 given his height and speed and power going down hill. I thought it a bit strange because Zion can shoot but is not elite. 25 pounds off makes sense in this scenario though. We expect he'll be faster and if ANT or Brunson is anything to go by it is a scary thought. On defense he would still be able to be utilized as a killer help defender near or in the paint. I don't see him ever being fast enough laterally to deal with speedy guards face up or being able to fight over screens lest he vaporize more shoes of his LOL
Making him play the 2 might tire him out and after a game and he might each 10 big burgers. :D I believe the Pels management are happy as he is now and I think he is capable to putting in 50% more in performance if his mind is just set on it. The guys around him should make him feel like a leader and get him involved even after plays and timeouts. I'm thinking of Kevin Garnett mindset but it may be a bit too much for the young kid. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Butler is back with the Heat as well, pouring in 30 points. Strangely they are in the play in bracket right now though they can give any top 4 teams in the East a good run for their money. Herro can be back too before the end of the regular season.
I was just thinking the same Phil...here we are talking about the silent potential of the Cavs only to see once again at the end of the season, the Heat are beginning to peak and are power raid in the top 10

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I was just thinking the same Phil...here we are talking about the silent potential of the Cavs only to see once again at the end of the season, the Heat are beginning to peak and are power raid in the top 10
Yes indeed. Heat is not just culture, but a system, anchored on the Pat Riley school. They've got a good set of players now, Rozier is beginning to feel comfortable.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't look now but the Clippers has Harden back. When is the .5 going to come back? :
D

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

if the Finals were to start today the Clippers would play the Pelicans and in a 7 game series I think the Pels could beat the clippers

Warriors won last night and it seems that either team will finish 9-10 which is a repeat of last years matchup .Only way the Lakers or Clippers don;t play each other is for one of them to finish in the 8 spot or higher and the chances of that IMO are "slim and none

I think the EC will be the one with several early surprise exits as there are so many powerful teams in the east

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

• Love
Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

to me the big news tonight was the Celtics win over Bucks....sure it was without Giannis but this should pretty much lock up the one spot for the Celtics
I just saw that the Celtics last night with their win did clinch the 1 spot in the EC

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I just saw that the Celtics last night with their win did clinch the 1 spot in the EC
Steve, Celtics clinched the Atlantic Division. 13 games remain and the Bucks are 11 games behind. Mathematically possible but not probable that Boston would lose 11 or 13 games.

Steve Williams

I don't understand how the Thunder is all alone in 1st a half game ahead of the Nuggets, who have secured a post season spot but not the Thunder. How is that possible
then tell me how this is possible. Nuggs are in 2nd and secured a playoff spot but not the OKC

I understand the simple math for the Celtics....I don't get the math for the Thunder even though they also have a game in hand over the Nuggs.

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
then tell me how this is possible. Nuggs are in 2nd and secured a playoff spot but not the OKC

I understand the simple math for the Celtics....I don't get the math for the Thunder even though they also have a game in hand over the Nuggs.
That should not happen Steve, I'm checking ESPNs standings but I don't see either Thunder or Nuggets with a mark for a playoff spot.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Orlando has fewer wins than Okc yet have a P.S.

they should put a PS too for Okc

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Knicks at Nuggets. Thibs' defense will test the offense of the Nuggets.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing