After all the requests for my list

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Elliot's List is now available on www.bendingwaveusa.com website.
Press the CD on the top and you can see and copy it. I will be updating it frequently as my list is now over 500 songs and the initial list is only around 100.
Enjoy

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Thanks Elliot!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
no mp3's please LOL and by the way I will be updating the lsit every few weeks as I find more that i enjoy playing

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Elliot's List is now available on www.bendingwaveusa.com website.
Press the CD on the top and you can see and copy it. I will be updating it frequently as my list is now over 500 songs and the initial list is only around 100.
Enjoy

I see no CD on top, just a menu (top right).

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I see no CD on top, just a menu (top right).
on my webpage there is a CD looking thing on the top in the middle and you click on that. Not sure why you don't see it since I just checked it. Unless maybe its a mobile thing

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
Elliot, thanks. I have no idea who about half of the artists are, and I do have 30 of the selections, 19 on master tapes or master dubs. Winston Ma gave me a copy of his This is K2 Sounds which you feature for several of the selections. Have to listen to it again and think how much I miss Winston.

Larry

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I just turned on my PC; you were right Elliot, there is a CD now on top (middle) with all the goodies...thank you sir.

The tablet is simply a restricted device, and I figure it's the same with a cell phone.

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I see your list, but how do you copy it? Where are the files?
I can't give you the files. You can copy and print the list out. The music you need to obtain on your own whether from Qobuz, Tidal or buying the music. I am just suggesting things to listen too I am not the supplier of the music.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Elliot, thanks. I have no idea who about half of the artists are, and I do have 30 of the selections, 19 on master tapes or master dubs. Winston Ma gave me a copy of his This is K2 Sounds which you feature for several of the selections. Have to listen to it again and think how much I miss Winston.

Larry
Check some of them out. If you have Qobuz or Tidal you can find them all. Most of mine are rips but I have for later posting found many titles on the streaming services that sound really good. The list will grow each month!!!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Larry
Try Rodney Crowell Houston Kid CD, Johnny Cash's nephew and Roseann Cash's hubby , excellent stuff

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
over a 100 requests and climbing hope you all enjoy it. New additions coming every couple of weeks as I have time to sit down and add them

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
list will be updated in the next few days
thank you all

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
As I am off to Munich for a while I have updated the list again and it will be up this week. More goodies have been added and they will show up tomorrow I suspect.
Enjoy

Reactions: Vicov

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have recently been using Qobuz a lot and I like it very much for a few reasons but primarily it lets me listen without penalty to all the new releases and decide if I want to keep this music or not..
My tip for a great album is one of my oldest favorites that is now available on Qobuz
Richie Havens - Mixed Bag is a seriously well done album with a great stylist singing in a signature voice. I just love this collection

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I’ve only just seen this, what a great list! Thank you.
thank you
more to come this summer now that my traveling is over until RMAF

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing