AFTER DARK & MORE Brands Fibre Media Converter - Your opinions?

Finisar ftlf1318p3btl
Nice was just curious, some folks buy their SFP on Amazon and buy the entry level product. BTL has more isolation for industrial/critical applications.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any feedback on AfterDark products or the AfterDark Optical Isolator (FMC)?
You need to head over to: And yet most are using Sonore OpticalMudule Delxx V2 and or EtherRegen. Hard to argue with their success and the quality of their products.

What do you say about Adot?
Anybody have experience?
Is the match with Melco good as he shows?
Where are you located?
ADOT just appears to be private label FMC,c from Asia. Do not see or hear them much in the USA.

I didn't know, but if you have more information of this brand from Asia, it would be cool
It is just a generic FMC box. You really need to look at Sonre OpticalModule Deluxe.

You decide...

You decide...
I have nothing against Sonore, but I want to know about other products that might be just as interesting.
You send me the size of the adot, it's the same as the mc220l and many other brands I know very well.
What interests me is what goes on inside and the end result.

The picture attached is Sonore omd

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu