All New Vera-Fi Audio Swiss Digital Fuse Box With Core Power Piggy Tail Review : WOW !...

The SDFB is quite the trick. I have 4 in my systems and may add 2 more. Audiophile fuses never did much for me. Figured I would try this with one of my integrated amplifiers and wow! Also have 4 Puron filters, may try the Snubway in one of the systems.

Mine has replaced two $1,400 QSA RED/BLACK fuses on my Goldmund integrated amp.A completely new level of performance. Musical expressiveness is so enhanced that I hesitate to go on about other things but yes detail, space, tonal color but most of all PACE- I describe it as sounding like a 500 pound Linn turntable.The amp sounds quite literally 10 x as poweful.Two more on order!!!

Interestingly, SMc Audio is doing something like this using circuit breakers, my new build TLC-2 pre has no fuses. The DNA rebuilds are using a circuit breaker instead of the fuse on the back of the unit. They claim it sounds better and better protects the unit.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing