Allnic Flagship Linestage Preamplifier has a complete makeover -- Wins Audiokey Reviews "Diamond Award"!

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
Allnic L-10000 Signature OTL OCL 블랙 세3 (3).jpeg

Allnic has redesigned the L-10000 OTL/OCL preamp’s entire circuit, including the power transformer, and refined its world’s first 61-step constant impedance attenuator - refinements now standard and to be applied to the constant impedance attenuators in all products using them going forward. Together, these upgrades have resulted in a new noise floor for the L-10000 OTL/OCL, reduced by more than 50% and providing even greater transparency, detail, dynamic response, and imaging. Also, in line with the announcement above, the price remains the same for the Signature Edition as for the already industry-leading earlier iteration.

The Signature Edition features a more versatile and better-sounding circuit designed to use the ECF802 /6JW8 in place of 6AN8a for the front end, with new options to use E80CC/6211 (as well as 12BH7, ECC82/12au7 types) for the driver tube positions. 300B tubes of course, stay the same. Twin internal independent circuits (dual mono) for total channel isolation, and a significantly reduced noise floor. Gain is reduced from 18 dB to 12 dB to allow for more range on the Allnic exclusive 61-Step Constant Impedance Attenuator. These upgrades are beneficial for digital audio, while preserving the low noise floor necessary for lower output phono stages that require more gain from the line stage.

Please read on to learn more about the signature linestage preamp here (Pgs. 38-47):

Review Link to July, 2024 Audiokey Reviews Magazine

Second LInk: Here

• Technical Specifications
    • Input Impedance: 10 k ohms( RCA, XLR)
    • Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 100 kHz
    • Voltage gain: +12dB
    • THD( 1kHz, 1V RMS) : less 0.03%
    • S/N ratio: -90dB
    • Maximum Output: 20V RMS( non clipping)
    • Output Impedance: 200 ohms
    • Power consumption: 120W (230V 50/60 Hz)
    • Tubes: 300B x4, 6AN8x2, 12AU7x2
    • Fuse: 3A/230v, 5A/120V
    • Dimension: 430mmx450mmx280mm WDH
    • Weight: 22kg/net
The .pdf review can be downloaded here: Allnic Testimonials

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hyperion
I’ve been enjoying my time with this preamp immensely! Profound improvements realized in my system and I highly recommend trying this one. It’s truly indescribable and there’s nothing to analyze. Fresh out of the carton it impressed, and now a couple months later, I can hardly wait to listen whenever I can. Sublime!

Reactions: slowGEEZR

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu