Are there any members who own or have listened to the Korf tonearm?

scot

Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone

I read with great interest about the Korf tonearm. It appears that they’ve researched most aspects of tonearm design and come up with some interesting solutions. Are there any members that own one of these arms or have at least heard one? I would be interested in your opinions. Thank you.

Best regards
Scot

dwhistance

Feb 15, 2019
If I remember right the first of the Korf tonearms aren’t due to be delivered to customers until March 2022 so you might have a while to wait for an answer. Like you I will be interested to hear any comments once they are with customers.

David Whistance

scot

Jan 4, 2018
David

Thank you for letting me know that the 1st batch of Korf tonearms has not yet been released. I read that the 1st batch was sold out, I didn’t know they had not been released yet. It seems like they’ve really done their research. However, we both know the proof is in how they sound. I hope we’ll get a review or two. Should be interesting. Take care.

Best regards
Scot

Holmz

Apr 19, 2022
Any updates yet?

Lynnot

Dec 30, 2022
Tremonia

Kinn

Jan 30, 2021
Have recently received and setup a Korf on my turntable. Aesthetically elegant looking, in my opinion. It is not difficult to install too, rather straight forward.

Upon using it, one will take notice of its bearing. Feels zero stiction, be it vertical or horizontal movement.

I do not have many experience with other tonearms, hence, don’t think I can describe its sound signature. However, am able to hear the cartridge and tonearm cable sound signature. Tonearm allowing one to hear a cartridge sound signature, I reckoned it is a tonearm doing its best?

Cannot feed too much comment as Korf is also my first heavy mass tonearm.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing