"Aries Cerat Incito S, a tube line stage beyond boundary?!" First review of our Incito S

Aries Cerat

Industry Expert
May 30, 2015
Hello to the forum

Incito's bigger brother,the Incito S, got it's first review,and it is great.

"""The Incito S preamplifier achieves that rare feat of balancing the lovely qualities of both tube and transistor equipment to present recorded music as it should be reproduced.
The transparency to each recorded musical note was uncanny and surreal.""

Read more

A big thanks to Dato Danon Han

8FA5A1E1-EA0F-474F-A9B3-164E178103BE.jpeg

CEBBC076-88C3-4D0F-978F-7A433DCFC1A5.jpeg

ariescerat-espana

VIP/Donor
Dec 28, 2015
Almeria Spain
www.ariesceratespana.com
Congratulations Stavros on the very positive review.

For the IncitoS to compete (or better?) the $90k Audio Note M10S is a great achievement. I look forward to hearing it one day!

Maybe, but the Kassandra Ref II also kicked my Audio Note DAC 5 into the sale bin - big time, need I say more? It is light years ahead :p

Reactions: james park

orfeo_monteverdi

Jan 16, 2015
Europe
[please excuse my bad English]

Christiaan Punter (HiFi-Advice, Netherlands) has released a YouTube preview of the Aries Cerat Incito S and Helene DAC.
He insists that the sound of the video does NOT do justice to the system: his full-length (written) review will come soon.
- Helene + Genus + von Langa SON speakers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AeTJPTTg2I
- Helene + Incito S preview:

I discovered that Dutch reviewer by chance quite recently, and found his reviews (of other components I own, that I know well) are amongst the most thorough ones.

ariescerat-espana

VIP/Donor
Dec 28, 2015
Almeria Spain
www.ariesceratespana.com
I can testify the Helene DAC is a marvellous machine, a truly natural sounding DAC. We have one in our system at the moment.

Reactions: TheMooN

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
[please excuse my bad English]

Christiaan Punter (HiFi-Advice, Netherlands) has released a YouTube preview of the Aries Cerat Incito S and Helene DAC.
He insists that the sound of the video does NOT do justice to the system: his full-length (written) review will come soon.
- Helene + Genus + von Langa SON speakers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AeTJPTTg2I
- Helene + Incito S preview:

I discovered that Dutch reviewer by chance quite recently, and found his reviews (of other components I own, that I know well) are amongst the most thorough ones.
Hello to the forum

Incito's bigger brother,the Incito S, got it's first review,and it is great.

"""The Incito S preamplifier achieves that rare feat of balancing the lovely qualities of both tube and transistor equipment to present recorded music as it should be reproduced.
The transparency to each recorded musical note was uncanny and surreal.""

Read more

A big thanks to Dato Danon Han

View attachment 41259

View attachment 41260
Very nice.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing