CH Precision 10 series

adyc

VIP/Donor
Jan 5, 2013
Are
The first P10s are expected to begin shipping in September. Production is currently on schedule. Be aware there are many preordered units post the Munich High-End announcement and demonstrations.

Thank you,
Kevin

Kevin Wolff
Head of International Sales

CH Precision Sarl
ZI Le Tresi 6B
1028 Preverenges
Switzerland
Are there any trade in program for P1 to P10?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
FYI I just ordered a P10 for a client and orders placed now will be delivered in 2024. SO if you want one you should place an order for it , as they are selling incredibly well.
I am sure there will be a load of used P-1 coming later this year as well.

Reactions: CKKeung

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
FYI I just ordered a P10 for a client and orders placed now will be delivered in 2024. SO if you want one you should place an order for it , as they are selling incredibly well.
I am sure there will be a load of used P-1 coming later this year as well.
And possibly CH X1's to :)

EverHatrax

Mar 16, 2024
Brazil
Hi,

Was searching in Internet, ch precision site, Google, reddit and didnt found a information. The power consumption of M10 from wall outlet, anyone here know?

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Hi,

Was searching in Internet, ch precision site, Google, reddit and didnt found a information. The power consumption of M10 from wall outlet, anyone here know?
If someone sends me one, I can measure it.

• Haha
Reactions: ctydwn and adyc

RideCA

Oct 18, 2021
Seattle, WA USA
If someone sends me one, I can measure it.
The M10 draws <.5 Watts in standby as required. When idle, the M10 draws approximately 150 watts per power cable or 300 watts total. During normal operation, the M10 will draw approximately 300 - 500 watts total. Of course, draw increases dramatically if driving the M10 hard while listening at very high volume levels.

Kevin Wolff
CH Precision Sarl
Head of International Sales

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing