Clarisys Piccolo's ALMOST ready to go.....

Synaxis

Jan 3, 2024
USA
Just took them off the burn in system and moved them from the study into the main listening room.

Should be receiving my VAC amp back hopefully Friday so am ready for some listening and tweaking this weekend.

I'll be sure to share my impressions!

5 LG.jpg

Beautiful speakers, congrats!

RAISE MY RENT. Remember the movie? Absolutely gorgeous. As striking as the first time I saw the Martin Logan CLS's several decades ago but with added drama. The perfect marriage of ultra hi tech and industrial art in my view. Almost inspires me to get back into the hobby on a serious basis.

Last edited:
Got the VAC back today from its upgrade.

Plugged in and warming up for first listen of the Clarisys tonight!!

Clarisys Piccolo.jpg

The 2024 Apogee Stage is good sonically and though I don't personally like the looks (maybe it appeals to the Vietnamese) you are definitely travelling down a massively perplexing route. One of the best if you pay attention.

You will hear what no other loudspeaker tech can replicate. But it is pretty hard core when you realise that.

Reactions: Synaxis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing