darTZeel NHB-468 mono blocks in my system

dcc

VIP/Donor
Nov 4, 2012
Continental Europe -
I'm surprised... I remember that Deletraz used Evolution Acoustics MM3's in Office listening room.
Now the room Is equipped with Focus Audio Master 3...
More satisfying commercial partnership?
This is my system. Hervé came to my place. The loudspeakers are the Audio Focus Master 2.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Looking forward to your report. Did you use the Dart pre or your Thrax pre?
Definitely look forward to reading how DCC finds these amps. Have read Fremer's comments on them as well as of course Mike Lavigne...will look forward to Jacob Heilbrunn's comments at some point.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Hey mike I dont see any MSB stack there
i assume i'm the 'Mike' you are asking? if so, not sure the picture or post i made you are referring to. the very nice pics on the previous page are not my system. you can click below on my signature; it will take you to my Audiogon system page with year+ old pictures including my MSB stack.

it does not include pics of my MSB Headphone amp, Aesthetix Io Eclipse, or my fourth turntable. which are more recent additions.

i'm blissfully enjoying my digital front end, including my MSB stack and my Taiko Extreme.

Last edited:
Reactions: K3RMIT and gds7368

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
This is my system. Hervé came to my place. The loudspeakers are the Audio Focus Master 2.
Thanks you very much for answering; I noticed that they were Master 2 and not 3 but I forgot to edit my post.
Never listened to these Canadian speakers but a close friend of mine here in Italy with a fine ear (located in Sicily) uses a pair of Master 2.5 with great satisfaction so ... great expectations from your flagship model!

redandgold

Jun 3, 2018
Seems the reviewers were busy this fall/winter seasons with tests about darTZeel gear. Here another review, enjoy reading…

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing