Dartzeel.

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
Most of our customers are using the Evolution Acoustics SYSTEM PC.
Will Evolution Acoustics (I mean speakers) be exhibitor at High End Munich this year with Dartzeel?

Matt

Last edited:

Dierkx1

Jan 14, 2020
Need some advice. I just purchased a used DarTZeel CTH-8550 without phono. Herve and team have the unit in house for power conversion from EU to US. I have the opportunity to purchase the Dart phono module and currently use a DS Audio system and a Vendetta Research 2C. I won't have an opportunity to listen to Dart phono module. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Audio Addict

VIP/Donor
Mar 20, 2016
Central Illinois
Need some advice. I just purchased a used DarTZeel CTH-8550 without phono. Herve and team have the unit in house for power conversion from EU to US. I have the opportunity to purchase the Dart phono module and currently use a DS Audio system and a Vendetta Research 2C. I won't have an opportunity to listen to Dart phono module. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Does DarTZeel phono support the DS Audio optical cartridge?

Dierkx1

Jan 14, 2020
Does DarTZeel phono support the DS Audio optical cartridge?
No. DS Audio cartridges require with their own equalizer. I believe only DS Audio and Meitner/EMM make EQs for the cartridge.

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Solution does as well.

Our products from WestminsterLabs also is the latest entrant supporting support DS Audio carts in the form of a plug-in phono card for the Quest preamplifier. Next month we will debut a stand alone phone pre with the same support. Naturally, DS makes a line of their own optical conversion devices so the list is growing. Naturally, all these external devices can be used in the darTZeel 18NS.

The DS carts are in our view quite special.

Reactions: Dierkx1

Dierkx1

Jan 14, 2020
I think there is also a German optical energizer for DS audio?
Does anyone recall the name?
Soulnote also has an optical equalizer incl in the

Soulnote E-2 Phono Equalizer​

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing