Dartzeel shutting down operations?

No website is not down, they are just not making product at this time ! :rolleyes: In the future some time they will launch a less expensive line to save the day. And the trouble is all the fault of bad pricing structures in the high-end business. Lead by Dartz by the way. Do you hear those bells in the background, those are alarm bells going off ! ;) I doubt anyone, including die hard dart fans are placing orders right now.
Love the sarcasm

Website is not down and his message is clear to me. What don’t you find clear?
Normally a website is more than a contact form.

Their site is basically saying : we are done but we don’t want our customers to feel fucked, so you get this nice message from us. Then when they don’t pay their ISP bill, the site will be taken offline.

Don’t want to repeat myself but the statement Herve made can be described as “LOL”.

If it’s a lie, ok, then yes I understand. But I’m afraid it’s not. You just don’t take your own website down.
The post Herve made is also disingenuous and laughable.
Its clear you dont know the man. He is a real stand up kinda guy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu