DaVa FC-A1 a field coil contender

Kcin

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
Canada
Hello everyone. I'm dying to hear one of these legendary cartridges play. someone who owns it in southern Italy or in the rest of the peninsula is available for an audition... Salve a tutti. Sto morendo dalla voglia di sentire suonare uno di queste mitiche cartucce. qualcuno che la possiede nel sud Italia o nel resto della penisola è disponibile per un’audizione……
I will make you an offer:

I will come to your home and set mine up for you with my tube power supply for you to enjoy for a week or so - in exchange just set me up in a nice modest villa with a bottle of wine some cheese and olives! :)

Massimo66

Feb 7, 2022
ti farò un'offerta:

Verrò a casa tua e preparerò il mio per te con il mio alimentatore a valvole per farti divertire per una settimana circa - in cambio sistemami in una bella villa modesta con una bottiglia di vino, formaggio e olive!:)
Thanks kcin. from 26th to 30th June I have the B&B free. I live in the center of Palermo, the B&B is next to my house and it would be a pleasure for me to host you and enjoy a nice long weekend together listening to music, getting around Palermo and also going to my other house to take fantastic baths . Both my wife and I are fantastic cooks and my wine supply is always full. If you tell me I will block reservations for those days. I'm quick to decide because then I don't have a free hole until mid-September

Reactions: Lagonda

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

I will come to your home and set mine up for you with my tube power supply for you to enjoy for a week or so - in exchange just set me up in a nice modest villa with a bottle of wine some cheese and olives! :)

And Italian food

Kcin

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
Canada
Well I was trying to be funny but you are serious!

I would love to do those dates. However, we are booked for a Canadian West coast vacation right in the middle of that time frame. You know lets take this off line... if I can make September work. Europe would be a nice surprise for my wife!

Massimo66

Feb 7, 2022
Sarebbe un piacere per me darti il benvenuto. Inoltre la Sicilia a settembre ha una temperatura spettacolare. sono meno afosi di agosto e Palermo dal punto di vista paesaggistico e monumentale è veramente bella e ha il centro storico più grande d'Europa. a memoria la seconda settimana di settembre dovrebbe essere libera dal 9 al 15

Last edited:
Reactions: Kcin

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

What a generous offer ! :)

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Well I was trying to be funny but you are serious!

I would love to do those dates. However, we are booked for a Canadian West coast vacation right in the middle of that time frame. You know lets take this off line... if I can make September work. Europe would be a nice surprise for my wife!
I am sure Leif is willing to sacrifice some of his precious boating time also !:) And he owns every DAVA cartridge ever made ! ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing