FS: MSB signature transport for DAC IV, V, Select, Discrete, Premier - CHEAP !

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Selling MSB Signature DATA CD IV transport with Signature Dual Transport Power Base.

Works (via MSB Pro I2S interface) with:

- MSB DAC IV
- MSB DAC V
- MSB DAC Discrete
- MSB DAC Premier
- MSB DAC Reference
- MSB DAC Select II

- all other DACs via standard AES/EBU, RCA or TosLink outputs

Don't want to shall out $30k for the basic MSB transport ? Listening to streaming mostly, but still want to have a backup CD transport that will match your renderer input in SQ, but will not break your bank ?

This is it. MSB former top of the line transport, that was first sold as Signature DATA CDIV and then as Signature DATA CDV (with different heatsinks to match the DAC V aesthetics).

The reatial price was $13980: $7990 for the transport, $4990 for the Signature Dual Transport Power Base (with no less than 7 separate power transformers!) and $990 for the upsampling module (this transport can upsample the redbook signal to 88.2, 176.4 and 352.8 kHz at a resolution of 32 bits).

It is a very clean example, very lightly used. It works perfectly and is very quiet - it spins discs much more quiet than my old dCS Scarlatti drive used to.

It can work on both 115V and 230V.

Comes in original box and packaging (I will double box and palletize regardless), detachable IEC AC power cord, all manuals and remote.

All enquires welcome and will be answered in full.

NO TRADES.

$3490

Shipping within the EU ~ 75 EUR by DHL with full insurance. Ask for an exact quote - I pass through the same quoted shipping charges from my broker without adding in handling charges to keep the costs as reasonable as possible for the new owner.

US, Asia: $250

Attachments

• MSB_1.jpg
    MSB_1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 32
  • MSB_2.jpg
    MSB_2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 32
  • MSB_3.jpg
    MSB_3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 28
  • MSB_5.jpg
    MSB_5.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 24
  • MSB_6.jpg
    MSB_6.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 22

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Forgot to update - sold within 2h from posting.

Reactions: bonzo75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing