FS: Studer and Crown tape machines

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
I have come to the point that my condo is loaded with too much equipment and I need some room to enjoy my living area.

I will sell these machines:

Studer A820 1/2 inch Mark II trafoless and HX Pro record cards,serial # 2XXX, head report 98 pct on original heads. SOLD

Manufacture date 02/19

Crown CX844 4 channel deck completely restored by John Haines

Crown CX824 4 track recorder "" "" ""

Please message if you have any questions or interest in purchasing.

DSC00585D.jpg

DSC00583XA.jpg

DSC00582X.jpg

Last edited:
The Studer is sold.

Last edited:
The Studer just left with it's new owner. I have a very nice restored 4 channel Crown CX844 that I am asking 2,000 for, if interested in one beautiful deck please message me.

Will you accept Lay-away? LOL! I'm kidding!

For you John.....of course.

Thank you for kindness Roger! I really wish I could consider it, but it would take too long. There is a R2R with my name on it somewhere, someday though.

Wow....I don't know what else to type...I'm just so blown away by this.

Thank you for kindness Roger! I really wish I could consider it, but it would take too long. There is a R2R with my name on it somewhere, someday though.

Wow....I don't know what else to type...I'm just so blown away by this.

Hi John,

The Crown is a acquired taste and one of the nicest looking 4 channel decks ever made. You will find a nice deck at a affordable price when you are ready. You are very welcome.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing