Grandioso K1X - the two Esoteric "Revolutions" installed!

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
It's debuted at the Hong Kong High-End Audio & Visual Show 2019 today.

Both the two new "Esoteric Revolutions" of VDRS-Atlas and resistor-arrays dac section are installed.
MSRP is ¥2.8M

The gold colour version looked gorgeous!

181716o8xhpssjhjte8feu~2.jpg

Its brochure to share :

(From http://www.avcat.jp/)

:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
There are two DC input sockets.
For future optional external psu?
Will ask the HK dealer at the Show today.

Jul 22, 2010
SF Bay
Nice to see Esoteric making efforts to improve what they have. I will be interested in reviews as I use a disc player when not listening to vinyl lp.

My Ayre C5xe is getting long in the tooth. I have a backup transport. After that it’s Spectral, EMM Labs or Esoteric.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing