Greek Manufacturer Shutdown?

maslak34

Ypsilon continues operation just like normal.

As Mr Backlavas has ample inventory for normal operations for months to come he will not be effected at all from the current banking system halt.

By the time their inventory is running out the problem in the banking system will be long resolved.

As a matter.of fact we are getting delivery of our Aelius monos and Phaethon integrated this week.

Followed by our cd players in 2,weeks time

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I'd love to think the GDP created by high end audio like Ypsilon and Analysis Audio could get the Greeks out of trouble...

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
...but I'm afraid they're stuck w/Feta cheese, olives and yoghurt, and a failing tourist industry. 'Nuff said.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
With so many audiophiles, you can see why the country is bankrupt

Hyperion

Oct 3, 2011
Stockholm/Sweden
Ypsilon continues operation just like normal.

As Mr Backlavas has ample inventory for normal operations for months to come he will not be effected at all from the current banking system halt.

By the time their inventory is running out the problem in the banking system will be long resolved.

As a matter.of fact we are getting delivery of our Aelius monos and Phaethon integrated this week.

Followed by our cd players in 2,weeks time

Second that. I've got client orders of the Aelius monos and PST100 preamp coming in shortly. Business as usual.

Altanpsx

Sep 10, 2014
My full ypsilon system arrived. I do not know wheter you are right or wrong about the Greece and the economy, Ypsilon's are far more better then awesome....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing