Greetings

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I've been lurking as a reader here for a while, read a number of interesting threads and decided to join. Hope to be able to contribute.

I've been in the hobby for about 35 years. Grew up in the NY metro area and now live outside Philly in New Jersey. Long time attendee of the audio shows going back to CES in the 80's, through the Stereophile shows and of late RMAF, AXPONA, and CAF - and the new FLAX. Had a nice time at this last CAF.

Reactions: Bodhi
Welcome to the forum Tony. Good to see a seasoned audiophile such as yourself join the forum. Looking forward to your contributions

Thank you!

Nice to see you here too, Tony

Thank you, Vienna. You're part of the reason I thought it would be nice to participate here! :)

You've done it now Tony. And will only have Vienna to blame Lol.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing