Hello from Hong kong

jeffhk

Feb 27, 2022
Hong Kong
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've read many discussions here previously when researching products, there's some very knowledgable people on here. I'm an expat living in Hong Kong, relatively new to this hobby and hoping to chat with and/or meet some like-minded people.

Reactions: hogen and FDPDK

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
Welcome to WBF. Great city, I’ve been there several times and always loved it.

Reactions: jeffhk

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've read many discussions here previously when researching products, there's some very knowledgable people on here. I'm an expat living in Hong Kong, relatively new to this hobby and hoping to chat with and/or meet some like-minded people.
Are you crazy in hifi like other member here live in HK?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing