Hello from Norway

sigbergaudio

Industry Expert
Feb 20, 2023
Oslo, Norway
www.sigbergaudio.no
Hi!

I recently joined the forum and have posted just a few posts so far. I'm the owner of a relatively new brand of active speakers and subwoofers called Sigberg Audio, and I'm also a general hifi enthusiast - I truly enjoy participating in hifi forums to both learn and share my own knowledge. I will do so to the best of my ability here as well!

I've been into hifi since I was 10 or so, and got my interest in hifi from an awesome uncle. He had a rare disease which meant he sat in a wheelchair most of his life, but that didn't stop him from owning a great looking venom green Opel Manta back in the 80s, as well as building his own speakers! He was the best, and got me into both cars and audio. Since then the hobby has stuck with me, and eventually turned into Sigberg Audio. It's an absolute joy to be able to contribute to the musical enjoyment of others, and I also love to interact with and get feedback from both owners and just interested hobbyists.

Personally I'm married with two kids, two cats and a dog, and live in a house in a suburb south of Oslo, Norway. Looking forward to contributing to the forum! :)

Muser

Jan 21, 2016
Welcome!
Good luck with your venture

• Love
Reactions: sigbergaudio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing