Help on tv TV Hannspree HSG1074, board sun2528eu-a

mentofenol

May 6, 2021
Hi,
i dont know if it is still time but i want to ask if it is possible to help me about this tv set, someone could have its schematics or service manual available?
If not, could please help me to identify some values of the capacitors inside the green circle in this photo: https://ibb.co/bRZc2QK ? I removed all the 5 in a row i thought they were all 100uf but then i found that one of them is 47uf, my problem now is that i can not know which place to insert this 47uf.
TV Hannspree HSG1074, board sun2528eu-a
Thanks in advance

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Hi,
i dont know if it is still time but i want to ask if it is possible to help me about this tv set, someone could have its schematics or service manual available?
If not, could please help me to identify some values of the capacitors inside the green circle in this photo: https://ibb.co/bRZc2QK ? I removed all the 5 in a row i thought they were all 100uf but then i found that one of them is 47uf, my problem now is that i can not know which place to insert this 47uf.
TV Hannspree HSG1074, board sun2528eu-a
Thanks in advance
Best take it to a dealer.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing