How to "Ignore" a WBF Member's Posts

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
It is very easy for your to block posts by a WBF member whose posts you would prefer not to see.

1) When you see the screen name of the person you wish to block click on the name. A window line with tabs of "Follow*," "Ignore" and "Start conversation" will pop up.

2) Click on the "Ignore" tab.

You will no longer see posts by that member.

*If you previously selected to "Follow" this member, then you will see "Unfollow" as the first tab in this window line.

Reactions: K3RMIT and unboxed

K3RMIT

Sep 4, 2020
I see the option and it’s good I’ll bet plenty here use it for me hahaha. i don’t I would rather see there views and possible learn from them.
I think we spend too much time getting upset and less helping each other. As this is what this forum is. but it seems it’s also hey buy my new $$ it will fix your issues

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
WBF should have a " Ignore for 30 days" setting, like facebook :) Hello is anyone still reading my posts ? Where did you all go !;)

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
i only even thought about it after composing a dozen or more responses to the member over time, but deleting them before hitting send. i realized i was just getting frustrated with no benefit so better to not even read it. like to stay positive.
How do I ignore Mike Lavigne and all the cool stuff that guy buys.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
WBF shows who is following you on your profile page. It should also show who is ignoring you.
I have to disagree with you here Tim. My wife has a business and uses Instagram to market it. She bought a plug in that shows when someone unfollows her. Chaos, utter chaos.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Reactions: Bobvin and jeff1225

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
i only even thought about it after composing a dozen or more responses to the member over time, but deleting them before hitting send. i realized i was just getting frustrated with no benefit so better to not even read it. like to stay positive.
I hit delete as many as I hit send these days. Excellent place to practice self control and mindfulness.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
"You're so vain you probably think this song is about you..." Carly Simon
Putting someone on ignore is like writing s song telling your ex you are over them

• Haha
Reactions: andromedaaudio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing