Introducing the new HORIZON series by PSVANE

Do you have an ACME KT88?
I also need very tight mstched tubes. Platnum grade.

I see treasure. I don't see ACME. I have 845 from Psvane. The ACME version are significantly better in my amp than the other I have.

I'm going to be purchasing KT88's from you. What do you feel are the differences between the Horizon and Acme KT88'S and what are the sound characteristics of each?

Reactions: Mossback
So weird. Lasy night ACME KT88 did not populate for me. Now they do.

I also wonder about trying a KT120. My amp has no problem with it.

I'm going to be purchasing KT88's from you. What do you feel are the differences between the Horizon and Acme KT88'S and what are the sound characteristics of each?

These are two different tiers of products. The Acme KT88 excels in bass elasticity, midrange density, and soundstage compared to the Horizon, but it is also much more expensive.

The Horizon KT88, within its price range, stands out by offering a clear and neutral sound signature, good midrange relaxation, and ample bass power. It provides excellent value for money.

These are two different tiers of products. The Acme KT88 excels in bass elasticity, midrange density, and soundstage compared to the Horizon, but it is also much more expensive.

The Horizon KT88, within its price range, stands out by offering a clear and neutral sound signature, good midrange relaxation, and ample bass power. It provides excellent value for money.
Thanks! One more question. What are the diameters of the Acme and Horizon KT88'S at their widest point?

Introducing PSVANE Brand New Horizon Series Vacuum Tubes--12AU7-AT

Experience unparalleled sound quality with the PSVANE 12AU7-AT vacuum tube from our Horizon series. Crafted with superior materials and workmanship, this tube offers a significant reduction in noise, providing purer, crisper sounds. Its high voltage gain makes it ideal for preamplifiers and guitar amplifiers, ensuring a remarkable 30% increase in lifespan and exceptional consistency through manual pairing and stringent quality control. Perfect for audiophiles seeking reliability and performance in one package.

You can find PSVANE Horizon 12AU7-AT on Amazon.
Check it out!

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu