Kharma Exquiste Midi 3.0 vs Classique?

agencal

Apr 27, 2024
Istanbul
I have just bought a midi 3.0 for a very special offer . After sonus faber il cremonese the difference is night and day nearly about every aspect. Detail, refinmemt, crystal clear and open highs etc. But the guge and deep soundstage is missing. My dealer also offered a classique but don’t have chance to listen it. Is it kust more of everything from midi 3.0 or has a better soundstage? Il cremonese was a bit big for my room especially the width of the room which is 4.40 meters. Room is 12.5 meters long which is around 54 sqm. So if the clasiique is big for the width of the room than i will stay with midi 3.0 but if soundstage is greater i will go for it.
Anyone heard both?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu