Lineartonearm4

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
stay on here it’s a great place.congratulations in going into business.
Thanks addicted to hifi, hey I just thought, we just came out of lock down, I am coming to Melbourne to visit family, what do u reckon, can I drop in a tonearm for u to trial, no strings attached,

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Thanks addicted to hifi, hey I just thought, we just came out of lock down, I am coming to Melbourne to visit family, what do u reckon, can I drop in a tonearm for u to trial, no strings attached,
thanks for offer but no thanks because I don’t need one.I also don’t want to take of my tone arm.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
They track very bad warped lps but what is the sound quality like? Most people on wbf have very high end and expensive turntables and arms Etc.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
They track very bad warped lps but what is the sound quality like? Most people on wbf have very high end and expensive turntables and arms Etc.
The sound quality is as good as the track is damaged ie if the record is warped but track undamaged then is good, it is also a good advertisement at a show to show it playing vinyl nothing else can, and it goes to examplify, the fact that if a true full mechanical linear tonearm, without everything as I claim can do this then it can play anything.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
The sound quality is as good as the track is damaged ie if the record is warped but track undamaged then is good, it is also a good advertisement at a show to show it playing vinyl nothing else can, and it goes to examplify, the fact that if a true full mechanical linear tonearm, without everything as I claim can do this then it can play anything.
As an after thought, mi tonearm don't care how expensive the t table is,, it is all cheap black coloured plastic.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Hello forum,well im not gonna bail on you,this morning i feel like i dont have much of a thread,but anyway i have more to share with you,i still cant drive this thing,so i put another video on youtube,hopefully this should answer some questions,raise a few more,and hopefully stir up a lot of interest.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Hello forum,well im not gonna bail on you,this morning i feel like i dont have much of a thread,but anyway i have more to share with you,i still cant drive this thing,so i put another video on youtube,hopefully this should answer some questions,raise a few more,and hopefully stir up a lot of interest.
That’s great news George.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Hi addicted to hifi i hope you didnt miss understand my last comment about black plastic ,if you did what i meant was no matter how expensive the tt they all have a thin layer of cheap plastic ,coloured black ,on top ,on which to play off.I also loaded another video on youtube this morning as the last one was barred due to the copyright on the vinyl i used to demonstrate.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Hi addicted to hifi i hope you didnt miss understand my last comment about black plastic ,if you did what i meant was no matter how expensive the tt they all have a thin layer of cheap plastic ,coloured black ,on top ,on which to play off.I also loaded another video on youtube this morning as the last one was barred due to the copyright on the vinyl i used to demonstrate.
No worries I understand.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
No worries I understand.
Hi everyone. I have decided to bail all Web sites as I over it. Yesterday I published 2 vids of my tonearm playing 2 records perfectly, got more views than normal, feedback nill 1 troll. And a professional. International tonearm maker ask me to buy one and stuff with., I felt like saying it is already fully developed plays endlessly flawlessly u f wit, anyway, I jus thought too busy move on, but what I do have is the best full mechanical t arm ever and the world can have their complicated overpriced inferior t arm. Thanks again buy.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Lt369, it's a harsh world in 2021. More opportunities and outlets to demonstrate your wares, but more chance of trolling and timewasters.
My sincere advice is for you not to give up, contact Vic designer of the Trans Fi Terminator LT arm, and see if he can pass you words of wisdom.
All I know is that from a standing start as a DIYer working from the Ladergaard principle, he created multiple revisions of a commercial product w no help from the industry or marketplace, selling 250+ over a decade.
I understand your frustration, but don't let that create angst re those choosing more established pivoted designs. As an outlier, you were always gonna have a more uphill struggle.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Well in most I'm not a media Facebook type, so I won't stay, I did try to contact Vic, and got a repl lm not much to do with bis.and I guess I feel insulted, I'm talking big tonearm maker, want to f with my thing. Unlike Vic this is whole my idea, and for now it is fully developed does very well what a tonearm does and a lot more,do nt need to make versions, if ever, never breaks channel plays precise everytime, so it's up to me to tweak its parameters, anyway I am not doing to do media, mi daughter started mi a website last nite and all my stuff will go on there, there is no content yet groovedrive@ ____ mail. com

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Well in most I'm not a media Facebook type, so I won't stay, I did try to contact Vic, and got a repl lm not much to do with bis.and I guess I feel insulted, I'm talking big tonearm maker, want to f with my thing. Unlike Vic this is whole my idea, and for now it is fully developed does very well what a tonearm does and a lot more,do nt need to make versions, if ever, never breaks channel plays precise everytime, so it's up to me to tweak its parameters, anyway I am not doing to do media, mi daughter started mi a website last nite and all my stuff will go on there, there is no content yet groovedrive@ ____ mail. com
Good Luck.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Post your new website here i like to see how you do with these tonearms.

BillWojo

Jun 11, 2015
Burlington, NJ
Non of those video's worked for me but I do see the picture at the end. Very interesting looking tonearm. Can we get a close up photo? What's your website?
Thanks

BillWojo

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing