Lineartonearm4

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Thankyou Djsina2 for posting my videos ,i will have to try again on a different device,as i have more videos to make,dont really know where this thread is supposed to go ,but im happy to post videos of sound related stuff if of interest ,thanks again.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
LT, fantastic stuff. You should shoot the breeze w Vic who's the designer of my Trans-Fi Audio Terminator air LT arm. His email is on:
www.trans-fi.com

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Thankyou Djsina2 for posting my videos ,i will have to try again on a different device,as i have more videos to make,dont really know where this thread is supposed to go ,but im happy to post videos of sound related stuff if of interest ,thanks again.
Keep posting. Most people on this forum only know how to write checks. :D Your stuff is interesting, like if Mad Max was an audiophile.

Reactions: tapepath

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
LT, fantastic stuff. You should shoot the breeze w Vic who's the designer of my Trans-Fi Audio Terminator air LT arm. His email is on:
www.trans-fi.com
Thanks spirit of music,great site,i will definately contact him as it amazes me how people can think in a lateral /linear way,for instance i have never seen his work before,i have put of dapling in hifi my whole life,i have been making tonearms for 5 weeks now,and the thing that amazed me is for flyingfox air element,my original design was to use angle oriented the same way,the only way my differed was in the cradle for cart,and i used compressed air thinking motor too loud ,then scrapped the whole idea,thinking either way u would hear the air,i will contact him,as for my last tonearm,the element metal,id like it to be a magnetic slide.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Hello,everyone on and of forum,to keep this thread alive,today i posted 2 videos of interest on youtube.tomorow when the wife gets home from school i will see if she can show me how to post here.in the mean time, if anyone wants to watch them,or move them,you are welcome to,you have to watch ,live organic tonearm first, then the follow up, old favourite, new tonearm, madmax audiophile.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks again djsina2,while im here i thought i would mention,that if anyone out there in the production world would like to produce a modern take of the conventional tonearm ,as you can see from the video ,the implications for production are fantastic, ie, less than half the engineering,less than half the materials and less than half the weight,with the added benefit of a tonearm that can play anything,so the plan is to make a tonearm that consists only of the modified headshell ,arm, and antiskate in its entirity,i look forward to any feedback,regards lt369.

djsina2

May 30, 2019
I thought I saw an arm before where all the adjustments were made at the headshell but now I can’t remember. Nasotec makes a linear tracking headshell. Maybe you can license your design to them.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
I thought I saw an arm before where all the adjustments were made at the headshell but now I can’t remember. Nasotec makes a linear tracking headshell. Maybe you can license your design to them.
Thanks djsina2 for info ,mate i havnt looked them up yet,i have been busy,and i would like to ask if you could post my last video for this thread,regards lt369.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Hello forum ,i,ve had a few changes,mad max audio is already ,so i now lt369 audio,and my product is now named "groove drive'.so groove drive #1 is ready to be trialed by a volunteer,any takers? It is wonderfully awesome, ?

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Hello forum ,i,ve had a few changes,mad max audio is already ,so i now lt369 audio,and my product is now named "groove drive'.so groove drive #1 is ready to be trialed by a volunteer,any takers? It is wonderfully awesome, ?
Well I have come to realise that tracking a 2 gm force in a true linear fashion precisely everytime is fricken easy. It may as well be a 2 ton weight, regards lt369. Seriously

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Well I have come to realise that tracking a 2 gm force in a true linear fashion precisely everytime is fricken easy. It may as well be a 2 ton weight, regards lt369. Seriously
Quote, if you had record groove cut to the inside back to the outside, in a big zig zag fashion, my linear tracker could track it perfect everytime.

Lt369

Sep 25, 2021
Hello, administration please delete my account, I am not a computer person, and don't know how, I have made an awesome tonearm and this is not the way to get it out there, so thanks much for your time..I need to move on. Regards Groovedrive audio.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Hello, administration please delete my account, I am not a computer person, and don't know how, I have made an awesome tonearm and this is not the way to get it out there, so thanks much for your time..I need to move on. Regards Groovedrive audio.
stay on here it’s a great place.congratulations in going into business.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing