Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you!

How do you rotate the photo?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
image (3).jpg

I go in my picture album, right click on it, press rotate, edit, resize, save.
There are other methods, like double click directly on the picture from your album to open it in her own box, and there you can rotate it, and edit it, crop it and save it.

Reactions: Sonicman

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you, Bob. But where do you see a photo album on WBF? Or do you mean on your computer?

I have this photo orientation problem only when I upload photos from the iPhone. I have no problem posting photos properly oriented when I upload them from my computer; however, on the iPhone, even though I rotate and save them properly on the iPhone, they often appear oriented the wrong way if I upload them to WBF from my iPhone.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Thank you, Bob. But where do you see a photo album on WBF? Or do you mean on your computer?

I have this photo orientation problem only when I upload photos from the iPhone. I have no problem posting photos properly oriented when I upload them from my computer; however, on the iPhone, even though I rotate and save them properly on the iPhone, they often appear oriented the wrong way if I upload them to WBF from my iPhone.

I always do it on the computer like the first sentence in Bobs post and use Post Image to do the uploads.
WBF on the phone for anything other than reading and basic messages is horrible. For me certain buttons delete my post instead of editing it, so I just wait till I am home to do anything serious.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes, I use my computer. I copy your beautiful dog, and transfer it in my PC and there I first rotate it properly, and then picture cropping and sizing to taste.

Your iPhone should also allow you to rotate your pictures and save them.
Experiment; if you see your pictures not properly oriented when posting them on WBF, edit them or in your iPhone or whichever other device you use.

* Right now I'm trying to post two very nice 2018 Olympics pictures, without success.
I keep experimenting till it works. It is strange, I think Google and the Olympics and pictures have made few new changes recently; as a matter of fact Chrome did, just few days ago.

But yes Ron, experiment with your iPhone pictures editing, rotating and save the new edits you made, that's important, to click on that save virtual button, it's that new picture you'll be using to transfer/post on WBF.

Also, WBF doesn't have the best feature for image posting; I have to use other avenues.

EDIT: Success, I found the way to get those two Olympic pictures showing, perseverance paid off.

Last edited:

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Bob
Use Post Image to up load to this site, hands down the easiest and fastest program I have found and its free.

Train back on the tracks and leaving the station.

Yes, I use my computer. I copy your beautiful dog, and transfer it in my PC and there I first rotate it properly, and then picture cropping and sizing to taste.

Your iPhone should also allow you to rotate your pictures and save them.
Experiment; if you see your pictures not properly oriented when posting them on WBF, edit them or in your iPhone or whichever other device you use.

* Right now I'm trying to post two very nice 2018 Olympics pictures, without success.
I keep experimenting till it works. It is strange, I think Google and the Olympics and pictures have made few new changes recently; as a matter of fact Chrome did, just few days ago.

But yes Ron, experiment with your iPhone pictures editing, rotating and save the new edits you made, that's important, to click on that save virtual button, it's that new picture you'll be using to transfer/post on WBF.

Also, WBF doesn't have the best feature for image posting; I have to use other avenues.

EDIT: Success, I found the way to get those two Olympic pictures showing, perseverance paid off.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes thank you Mike I agree.

* And all the pictures I take with my Android phone I always transfer them to my computer, where it's much easier to edit them and post them on whichever site, or share them in private emails with my family members and friends.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
We had to give up Kita, the German Shepherd/Husky/Pit Bull Terrier mix.

Kita is so smart I fully expected to come home and see her reading the newspaper. Lola, not so much.

But Lola is trying to improve her knowledge.

43222619-228C-4943-AC58-A9E37E6D6F72.jpeg

Reactions: bonzo75

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
80994A06-7258-4B9C-838B-DA452F7DE5B6.jpeg

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you, Bob.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Over-the-top dog parents -- we spent an evening painting Lolas:

DB53E631-8097-47F7-B98E-6480397EFE21.jpeg

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Damn kid!

What a mess!

A427114B-7AE4-4A0E-9042-06BA3F013B33.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing