Magico on Roon partners page

pdxaudio

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone ever notice a Magico page among Roon partners? I came across it before but never paid too much attention to the image but today I noticed that it shows a speaker that looks like Magico but nothing I’ve seen. Is it some kind of a new speaker coming from Magico, are they working on an active speaker since it’s showing up on Roon page?

Roon x Magico

Anyone ever notice a Magico page among Roon partners? I came across it before but never paid too much attention to the image but today I noticed that it shows a speaker that looks like Magico but nothing I’ve seen. Is it some kind of a new speaker coming from Magico, are they working on an active speaker since it’s showing up on Roon page?

Roon x Magico
Maybe Magico is expanding their product line to increase their base. Not a lot of people I know are willing to spend 20K+ on a set of speakers. I could see a young professional buying an all in one setup for 10K-20K. Just a thought.

Roon x Magico
Magico seems to be deleted from the Roon Partners listing (I could not find it either by search or scrolling through the alphabetical listing)

Interesting, I guess Magico is reading the forums and it could really be a new product.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing