Man Of Steel 2013-Official Trailer

---'Man of Steel', was there a TV show named that? ...With Steve Austin?

* DC comics are big now on our big screens. ...The era of CGI effects.
...Kids are a big source of revenues in Hollywood, in America.
...Same with games. ...All type of games; sports, labyrinths, violence, ...

Superheroes are a big escape for people without a cape. :b

'Kick-Ass' is still my favorite 'superhero' movie. :cool:

Another superhero movie to look forward to, again. :) Another year of waiting. :D I can still remember the excitement the first movie created in me when Christopher Reeves was Clark Kent. Looking forward to the effects, and soundtrack too.

Hopefully there won't be another whack-job copy cat waiting in the wings for the premier of the Superman movie.

---'Man of Steel', was there a TV show named that? ...With Steve Austin?

* DC comics are big now on our big screens. ...The era of CGI effects.
...Kids are a big source of revenues in Hollywood, in America.
...Same with games. ...All type of games; sports, labyrinths, violence, ...

Superheroes are a big escape for people without a cape. :b

'Kick-Ass' is still my favorite 'superhero' movie. :cool:

Steve Austin was the Six Million Dollar man :)

Kick Ass was hilarious. My favorite comic book adaptations are still A History of Violence, Sin City, 300 and Dark Knight Begins. Also on my list are RED (Retired, Extremely Dangerous), Men in Black 1, Iron Man 1. If you notice none of the heroes on my list, Kick Ass included, have any super human powers.

And Dianne Lane is the mother of Clark Kent. She was a pretty teen rock star in a movie when I first saw her on an 80s movie called Streets of Fire.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing