Marche.fr Frauduleus audio gear advertisements

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Some of you who google second hand audio gear in europe might have already stumbled on this site .

Marche.fr

I saw some of the adds and was always suspicious because of the low pricing

Now i know it definetively has frauduleus adds .
I did not put this add together and also not for this price , this is a scam

Fraud .jpg

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Take it as a compliment, you are officially big enough to be used in a scam ;)

Reactions: andromedaaudio

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I'd be pissed off too if I ordered that Audi and got some spkrs instead Lol.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Maybe the seller is including your spkrs as part of the in-car stereo?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
AA, you've got waaaayyyyy more patience than I would have for this $hit. I really hope you get it resolved. We're now in an age where the social media companies all act the innocent when unacceptable material is posted on their sites, including downright illicit stuff like this. They wield power, but no responsibility.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
There is not much you can do , except i can send an email to the administration of that site .
Its just to warn other people about the adds on that site , thats all

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing