My Burmester Reference Line Set-up

Rocco I.

Apr 26, 2012
Italy
Very nice setup, congratulations! You only need an analog rig now to make it perfect
Thank you Sir .

About analog rig, i had It in the past and maybe in the future i will return again. Since few years i am 100% happy with the superb sound of the outstanding Burmester 069 with reference line power supply unit and the handmade proprietary belt-driven mechanism.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogen

Rocco I.

Apr 26, 2012
Italy
Very nice setup, congratulations! You only need an analog rig now to make it perfect;)

Mr. Hogen, congrats too for your great system. You've some Adyton components that I love too.

Reactions: hogen

hogen

May 15, 2018
Oslo, Norway
I understand, I was only joking really, although personally I do prefer analog;) Fantastic setup and room!!

Reactions: Rocco I.

hogen

May 15, 2018
Oslo, Norway
Mr. Hogen, congrats too for your great system. You've some Adyton components that I love too.
Thank you, yeah, the Adyton products are really nice! I will probably be getting the 6kw trafo you have soon also:)

Rocco I.

Apr 26, 2012
Italy
Thank you, yeah, the Adyton products are really nice! I will probably be getting the 6kw trafo you have soon also:)
Mr. Hogen, the Adyton Isovolt K6 is a superb product. I love its performance so much and you should know it already ;)

Last edited:

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Rocco Burmeister makes a turntable now, i remember seeing it at the Munich High-End show 2 years ago. I did not hear it as they were not playing it at the time, in fact i don't think they played it that year.

Reactions: hogen and Rocco I.

Rocco I.

Apr 26, 2012
Italy
Rocco Burmeister makes a turntable now, i remember seeing it at the Munich High-End show 2 years ago. I did not hear it as they were not playing it at the time, in fact i don't think they played it that year.

The 175's...It is a great design.

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Yes you are correct Woofer and Tweet, they all have a family resemblance. ;)

Holli82

Jun 6, 2010
Very nice!. May you have many hours of enjoyment.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing