My pick for Super Bowl 2022

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Bills coaching at the end was a disgrace !! 13 seconds left and they kick it into the end zone ??? WTF !!!!!

Reactions: tinkerphile

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
Four great games toped off by an absolute classic at Arrowhead. Andy Reid's Grim Reaper advice to Mahomes with 13 seconds on the clock really captured the moment.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Bills coaching at the end was a disgrace !! 13 seconds left and they kick it into the end zone ??? WTF !!!!!
Hndsight is20/20. I thought the game was over too. No doubt their hands team on the field. The Chiefs could down the ball anywhere they touched it. That could have given them a shorter field.
A better decision would be a three-man rush and double team Hill and Kelsey. Maybe even jam the tight end Kelsy at the line of scrimmage., There is no way Kelsey should have been running free down the middle of the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbbert

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
We should move that to the joke and humor thread.
Be thankful when she says "not long enough" she is talking about time.

Last edited:

harleyguy

VIP/Donor
Mar 6, 2015
I am doing this for fun. Betting is more commplcated.its a binary choice.. Hpefully I will do better than coun toss.
My coin toss results:
Packers v 49ers
Packers
Chiefs v Bills
Bills
Buccaneers v Rams
Buccaneers *(Brady even wins coin toss)
Titans v Bengals
Titans
0 for 4

• Haha
Reactions: bazelio

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Hndsight is20/20. I thought the game was over too. No doubt their hands team on the field. The Chiefs could down the ball anywhere they touched it. That could have given them a shorter field.
A better decision would be a three-man rush and double team Hill and Kelsey. Maybe even jam the tight end Kelsy at the line of scrimmage., There is no way Kelsey should have been running free down the middle of the field.

LOL, we can Monday morning QB this forever, bottom line ________ Bills defense sucked wind in the end and played sub-par most of the game. Coaching for sure needs to be questioned here as well

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
LOL, we can Monday morning QB this forever, bottom line ________ Bills defense sucked wind in the end and played sub-par most of the game. Coaching for sure needs to be questioned here as well
Yes.
KC also. How can a cornerback fall down. Then have blown. Coverage for another touchdown.
The eternal quextion_Dod the defense sick or where the quarterbacks great?

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Yes.
KC also. How can a cornerback fall down. Then have blown. Coverage for another touchdown.

or was it............... 'the Vegas factor' !! ?? ;)

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Yes.
Rashad Fenton didn't play because of a back injury and Tyrann Mathieu went out with a concussion on the first drive. Other than Mahomes, Mathieu is the most valuable player on the team and the QB/emotional leader of the defense. That said, Josh Allen is awesome.

Reactions: Mike and Gregadd

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Its one thing for subs to get beat. Quite another to be fundamentally unsound

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
:(ESPN just reported Rams are 0-6 against 49ers.Deja vu.

Ovenmitt

Nov 21, 2017
Who-Dey!

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Congrats to Bengals defense. KC should have kicked the FG at the half.

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Tony Romo embarrassed himself during the broadcast. At one point towards the end he even suggested that the Bengals allow the Chiefs to score so they would get the ball back in regulation. And he called Mahomes Superman while he almost lost a fumble at the end. Way too much hyperbole.

Reactions: Ovenmitt

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Never thought I’d type this, but they lost because of Mahomes

Reactions: KeithR

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
I was going to pick the chief and rams, sigh

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing